4/6/13

5K #14: Washington, Vancouver

State #14
Jog for a Hog: 5K Run/Walk to Benefit the HEIFER Foundation
Across the Columbia River from Portland is Vancouver, Washington, site of this morning's run.
Breakfast of champions.
Lana, me, and Janie. They are members of Prairie High Key Club which is coordinating the 5K.

The guy to my left was the fastest.

And we are off...
A beautiful path

And about 24 minutes and 50 seconds later, my best 5K time. Finished 15th out of 55 who ran.

There were not any age group medals in this 5K, but the Key Club, since I chose their "Jog for a Hog" 5K for my Washington run, honored me with a beautiful blown glass paper weight hog.

This 5K was a wonderful run, and well run, and a lot of fun. Kudos to the Prairie High Key club and to all of the volunteers.


14 States Completed (blue).
Scheduled for April and May (red).


No comments:

Post a Comment