7/10/13

State #41, July 10, 2013: Delaware, Milford


Run #42 (DC and 41 states), Wednesday, July 10, 6:30 p.m.

July 10: Delaware, Milford, 5th Annual Delaware Hospice 5K

This hospice is a fantastic facility with great services.

Lining up to start. 136 running.


and we are off...




An early turnaround with the faster runners coming back at me.



One mile. I never caught the man in green.

The last half mile

And the finish...



time of 26:26. 19th overall out of 136 runners and 1st place in the 60-69 age group.





Susan (President and CEO of the Delaware Hospice) on my right below won 1st place in the 50-59 age group, and Kristi on my left, won 1st place in the 30-39 age group.

and a group pic of all the medal winners

I am with Mike Below. He finished 3rd in the 30-39 age group, but 6th overall,

and amazingly,

Mike is a 1993 graduate of Lewisville High School, a few miles from my house in Texas. Mike is a BYU graduate and the administrator of Milford Hospital.


This is Jeff Mitchell, reporter for the Milford Chronicle, covering the 5K.




Tomorrow, Jeannie and I go to Baltimore to watch the Texas Rangers play the Baltimore Orioles.


41 States and DC Completed (blue).
The 9 Remaining States (red).

No comments:

Post a Comment